- Location:Bangalore, Karnataka, India
- Area of InterestCustomer Experience
- Job TypeProfessional
- Technology Interest*None
- Job Id1263840
What You'll Do
As a Regional Router in the Global Staffing Team you will be responsible for the intake, review and allocation of work into the staffers.
Requests for staffing are received into the global tools (DCP-RM, BAT) for you to vet, accept or reject in accordance with global process. You will be in close partnership with the Deal Support Team, P&L owners to communicate the importance of detailed and complete requests to support Time2Staff to the business.
You will allocate work requests to the staffers in accordance with assignment directives, bandwidth, PTO, training and sickness. You will regularly check staffer queues to ensure progress is in line with SLAs. You will have line of sight into activities outside of staffing requests that impact availability of team to provide staffing resource to the business.
You will be in daily communication with the Regional Manager identifying issues impacting Time2Staff.
Who You'll Work With
Reporting to the Regional Manager you will also work alongside your regional counterparts to share best practices and operational updates for your region. You will work on, a daily basis, with staffers for routing activities and will also engage with the Deal Support Team, P&L owners, for ongoing education to reduce downstream impacts for staffing requests. You will have engagement with Tooling and Analytics teams to limit operational impacts.
Who You Are
You are organized, detailed and process driven. You work well with tools and have an interest in workforce management to drive smarter work allocation planning.You enjoy working with people and providing your knowledge to support process improvement and enhancements to the business.
You enjoy a fast paced, high workload team, where quick turnarounds and fast but accurate responses are second nature. Building relationships with your colleagues and stakeholders is important to you for a dynamic productive working environment.
- Review work requests through staffing tools. Applying validation/vetting checks rejecting or requesting information as appropriate with follow up.
- Assignment of work requests to staffers in line with Regional assignment rules, allowing for unavailability of staffers due to PTO, sickness, bandwidth, training.
- Reviewing staffing queues, via aged report, to notify staffers where no activity has been identified, requesting attention
- Provide weekly updates to Regional Manager of aged report views at a staffer level
- Provide Regional Manager with work transaction reports per staffer, technology, Help Me Help You with insights into impact of Gap or Glute regarding bandwidth
- Provide regional knowledge sharing sessions to Requestor population regarding importance/impact to the business for detailed resource requests. What information is needed and why; Mandatory, Nice to Have etc
- Provide Regional manager with data identifying impacts on Time2Staff
- Flag and follow up with Tooling teams impacts to routing and staffing for DCP-RP, BAT, other staffing tools
- Experience working as a Router/work allocator in a high-transactional volume team
- Running, analyzing and communicating operational reports
- ·Excellent written and verbal communication with strong presentation skills
- Strong process understanding and application
- At least 2 years' experience in a large multinational company
Nice to have
- Experience working in a Cisco delivery, or comparable Experience working cross functionally and cross regionally
- Experience as a Cisco Staffer within CX
- Understanding and/or experience of capacity planning, segmentation as part of routing decisions
- Experience and understanding of CX organizations such as: Proactive Services, Support Services, CMS
- PMP, PMO, ITIL or other certifications
- Confidence in your position: to be able to say push back if requests are incomplete, to be able to tell staffers where you have seen non-activity
- Not afraid of data: to be able to use data to show Regional Manager Routing challenges/achievements of the region
- Collaboration: to be part of a global routing team, sharing best practices, achievements, challenges
- Policy, Governance and Process driven: you understand the necessity and the impact if not adhered to
- Asking what next: how can we drive to the next level
At Cisco, each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference.
Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
We connect everything – people, process, data and things – and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more – from Smart Cities to your everyday devices.
We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
Colorful hair? Don't care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That's cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Be you, with us! #WeAreCisco