What You'll Do
The Regional Manager is critical within the Global Staffing Team ensuring the timely delivery of staffing requests aligned to SLAs and workforce staffing management policy and process guidelines for the region. With a charter to ensure the team works collaboratively and successfully to be the Go to Staffing function delivering the right resource at the right place and time.
A 70:30 Tactical:Strategic focus ensures that operational delivery is the primary focus. You will know and be able to communicate how your region is performing, what daily challenges are being experienced and use data and metrics to support budgetary and headcount cycles.
You will be a people manager for the Regional Router and the Staffers within the team as well as being directory hiring manager for contingent worker resources.
Regional Managers are instrumental to the creation, delivery and promotion of the Global Staffing Team as a Centre of Excellence; focusing on Metrics, Process Compliance and Training. Working with the team to ensure a consistent global brand and approach for both staff and stakeholders.
You will bring your experience of regional delivery and your desire to succeed within CX GBO to embody your region as Best in Class.
Who You'll Work With
As a direct report of the Global Staffing Team Manager you will work closely with him/her to provide regional insights including operational updates as well as discussing strategic direction. Regional Managers are required to regularly collaborate as a group to provide a strong operational voice to management for global/regional requirements providing a united consistent front to the regional teams. You will partner with Workforce Leads, regional business leaders, resource managers to collaborate cross-functionally driving delivery, best practice, customer satisfaction, compliancy, metrics and staffing visibility.
Who You Are
You are hardworking, dedicated and driven. You have experience leading a team, obtaining the best from them and sharing their successes with peers, stakeholders and management. As a believer in the value of globally consistent processes, with room for localization ensuring your team understands and adheres to the same.
You are adaptable and challenged by the fast-paced environment. You are agile, positive and seen as a role model. As a trusted advisor to the business, balancing their needs whilst delivering to CX Workforce Governance and Policy.
Whilst a fierce advocate and SME for your region you are a true Cisco global worker; passionate about the strength and benefits resulting from global collaboration.
- Accountable for regions' global staffing activities for the Business
- Ensure the adherence of governance, policy and process within the Region, through individual, Process, tool reviews
- Provide regular regional reports on metrics, SLAs as defined by Global Staffing Team Manager
- Provide support to staffers for staffing escalations
- Deliver quarterly business reviews and read outs in support of the Region
- Obtain and share successes and case studies from the region for Community, Newsletter and partnert updates
- Co-ordinate and deliver new hire inductions/training
- Co-ordinate process and training documentation updates, revision schedule
- People management for regions' direct Cisco employees (blue badged resources; Regional Router, Global Staffers). Weekly 1:1s, Team Space, Development plans, Focal and bonus planning
- Work with vendors, as hiring manager, for red badge resources. Working in compliance with vendor strategy, governance and direction. Tracking vendor resources in line with budget and tenure guidelines
- Work with Regional Leads and the Global Staffing Team Manager to incorporate Workforce Strategy into operational delivery processes for the compliance of the business
- Establish working ties with Workforce Leads for close regional collaboration
- Establish strong relationships with cross-functional teams including regional business leads, operations, finance, GPS to continuously develop and improve workforce staffing
- Regularly collaborate with Regional Managers: best practices, challenges, develop proactive support, process and tooling improvements, global staffing team community page edits
- Provide data driven updates and recommendations to Global Staffing Team Manager for headcount and conversion requirements, budget summaries
- Experience leading delivery teams in a high-performance environment
- Experience working cross functionally and cross regionally
- Strong leadership skills and ability to lead teams to deliver successful results
- Excellent written and verbal communication with strong presentation skills
- Experience working with data sets to provide reporting and analysis
- Strong process development and implementation experience
- At least 3 years' experience in a large multinational company
Nice to have
- Experience as a Cisco People Manager
- Experience as a Cisco red badge Hiring manager
- Experience in Workforce Strategy and Management
- Experience and understanding of CX organizations such as: Proactive Services, Support Services, CMS
- PMP, PMO, ITIL or other certifications
- Bachelor's Degree (Master's Degree Preferred)
- Curious, open to new ideas and ways of working
- Self-directing, able to work independently without close supervision
- Partnering day to day operational delivery with visibility and understanding of CX strategy
- Ability to deliver results with aggressive deadlines across multiple business units
- Pursuer of continuous improvement
- Passionate about delivery, optimization, partner satisfaction
- Comfortable with ambiguity
- Strong people skills; coach, develop, nuture
At Cisco, each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference.
Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
We connect everything – people, process, data and things – and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more – from Smart Cities to your everyday devices.
We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
Colorful hair? Don't care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That's cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Be you, with us! #WeAreCisco