- Location:Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
- Area of InterestEngineer - Software
- Job TypeProfessional
- Technology InterestCollaboration, Video
- Job Id1254443
Who You'll Work With
A Team which analyze and resolve Major, Critical and Blocker issues for customers. This position works closely with Field Engineering, Product Management and Product Development. We work in Client and Server-side CISCO products and data analytics tools. The position requires end to end understanding of product and domain knowledge.
What You'll Do
Capable of troubleshooting and resolving the most difficult and complicated issues.
Ability to demonstrate strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
Ability to handle multiple priorities.
Perform in an effective and timely manner all the tasks required.
Who You Are
- Good Working knowledge in Java, JSP, Servlets.
- Tomcat, Perl, XML and SQL, Linux, Shell Scripting.
- Good Communication and analytic Skills.
- Excellent Verbal and Written Communication Skills.
- Expert level support for troubleshooting
- Must have in-depth knowledge of various Microsoft Windows Operating systems, Linux, MS SQL database and Networking protocols.
- #WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference.
- Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
- We connect everything – people, process, data and things – and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
- We innovate everywhere - From creating a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more – from Cities to your everyday devices.
- We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to make a difference, at work and in our communities.
- Colorful hair? Don't care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That's cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Be you, with us!