- Location:Bangalore, Karnataka, India
- Area of InterestEngineer - Software
- Job TypeProfessional
- Technology InterestCollaboration, Video
- Job Id1257471
Cisco Systems, Inc. is the worldwide leader in networking for the Internet. Today, networks are an essential part of business, education, government, and home communications. Cisco hardware, software, and service offerings are used to create the Internet solutions that make these networks possible, giving individuals, companies, and countries easy access to information anywhere, at any time. In addition, Cisco has pioneered the use of the Internet in its own business practice and offers consulting services based on its experience to help other organizations around the world.
Cisco was founded in 1984 by a small group of computer scientists from Stanford University. This year, the company celebrates 20 years of commitment to technology innovation, industry leadership, and corporate social responsibility. Since the company's inception, Cisco engineers have led in the innovation of Internet Protocol (IP)-based networking technologies. This tradition of IP innovation continues with the development of industry-leading products in the core technologies of routing and switching, along with Advanced Technologies in areas such as home networking, IP telephony, optical networking, security, storage area networking, and wireless technology. In addition to its products, Cisco provides a broad range of service offerings, including technical support and advanced services. Cisco sells its products and services, both directly through its own sales force as well as through its channel partners, to large enterprises, commercial businesses, service providers, and consumers.
As a company, Cisco operates on core values of customer focus and corporate social responsibility. We express these values through global involvement in educational, community, and philanthropic efforts.
Job Description / Why We're Hiring:
We're looking for a Full Stack developer who will take a key role on our team. Our Full Stack developer must have knowledge in all stages of software development.
You'll be working alongside other engineers and developers, collaborating on the various layers of the infrastructure for our marketing applications
Full Stack Developer Skills and Expertise
- Design overall architecture of the web application.
- Maintain quality and ensure responsiveness of applications.
- Collaborate with the rest of the engineering team to design and launch new features.
- Maintain code integrity and organization.
- Experience working with graphic designers and converting designs to visual elements.
- Understanding and implementation of security and data protection.
- Development experience for both mobile and desktop.
- Understanding of server-side languages including EJS
- Knowledge of cloud computing and cloud functions is an added advantage.