What You'll Do
As a Full Stack Developer in Network Access security team, you will be part of the team who develop Cisco's next generation hybrid-cloud & multi-clouds security, policy and access solutions. This group is developing the most advanced security solutions and authentications to enterprise customers all around the world.
You will work with state of the art technologies, and build applications, solutions and systems that will shape how organizations will secure their access to cloud and on-prem systems. You will required to adapts and sustain existing code, where possible, in order to meet with the quality requirements.
Who You'll Work With
You will be part a professional scrum team working using the latest Agile development technics, along with experts in cloud technologies and experts in networks security.
Who You Are
At minimum, we require:
- 3-6 years experience as a Full Stack Developer working on a large scales system.
- Experience using Java/Python/C#/C++.
- Experience using React/AngularJS/Backbone.js or similar frameworks.
- Network and Security experience is a plus.
At Cisco, each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference.
Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
- We connect everything – people, process, data and things – and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
- We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more – from Smart Cities to your everyday devices.
- We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
Colorful hair? Don't care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That's cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Be you, with us!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.