What You'll Do
As aFrontEnd Developer, you will contribute towards the production of front end single page web applications. Using the latest technologies, you'll be implementing Cisco's cloud collaboration services by designing and developing business logic, web components and interacting with both in-house and third party API's. Being involved in most aspects of the development lifecycle, including design, implementation and testing, you'll be responsible for utilizing best practices to ensure the performance, usability and accessibility or our products.
Key Skills you'll use:
- AngularJS & Angular 2-Angular 7
- Agile Development
Because you'll craft so many inventive solutions, through passion and execution, you'll make a large impact on the design and development of state of the art, global cloud communications services.
You will work closely with product designers, other specialists and developers in an agile team embracing challenges and change.
You'll be part BroadSoft's Engineering team, now part of Cisco.
Who You'll Work With
BroadSoft is a leading technology innovator in cloud PBX, unified communications, team collaboration and contact center solutions, designed for our service provider customers across the globe.
We are a trusted cloud innovator and market leader. We have continuously innovated in cloud unified communication software and services for the last 20 years — and we can't stop.
Who You Are
- At a minimum, we expect you to have a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- 3 years experience of developing enterprise or web scale applications in an agile team.
- An understanding of state management patterns such as Redux would be beneficial.
- Significant experience in developing modular and testable code with AngularJS & Angular 2+.
- Expertise in HTML and a good understanding of CSS/SASS.
- Proficient in writing unit and integration tests using tools such as Jasmine with Karma.
- Familiar with front end dependency management systems and build tools such as NPM/Yarn/Bower, Webpack/Browserify/Grunt etc.
- Experience with utilizing and consuming REST APIs.
- Skilled in source code management using GIT either via command line or tools such as SourceTree.
- You're a motivated team member who is able to grasp complex user journeys, business problems and technology integration to design and develop interactions using backend APIs whilst considering performance/security.
- You're a go-getter and have a real passion for keeping up to date with technologies and standards.
At Cisco, each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference.
Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
- We connect everything – people, process, data and things – and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
- We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more – from Smart Cities to your everyday devices.
- We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
Colorful hair? Don't care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That's cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Be you, with us! #WeAreCisco
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.