What you'll do
We are looking for software engineering and technology visionaries to join the DNA platform team. This includes building highly reliable and scalable services, and designing innovative full stack technical solutions.
As we build the new network, we need you to bring your new ideas and enthusiasm to jump into opportunities, transforming industries as they emerge and grow. You will collaborate with a creative team to take on some of the toughest challenges in the tech world.
Are you passionate about working on groundbreaking technology with global impact? Are you pumped about making billions of connections happen? Will you be our next hire?
We are seeking an experienced Front End Engineer that is passionate about building user experience. This position is full-time and is based in our San Jose office.
- Implement the features and user interfaces of Cisco DNA
- Architect efficient and reusable front-end systems that drive complex web applications
- Collaborate with Product Designers, Product Managers, and Software Engineers to deliver compelling user-facing products
- Identify and resolve performance and scalability issues
- 3+ years of HTML/CSS experience, including concepts like layout, specificity, cross browser compatibility, and accessibility
- 3+ years experience with browser APIs and optimizing front end performance
- Experience with React
- BS/MS in Computer Science or a related technical field preferred
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren't afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.