What You'll Do
The Front-end Web Developer is responsible for implementing visual elements that bring new, immersive experiences to life. In this role you will build & code clickable prototypes that will provide an interactive sample of new concepts for tools, utilities and rich customer interactions. These prototypes will be used to showcase functioning models that the creative design team can test and solicit stakeholder and customer feedback. For concepts that will ultimately scale to our larger web property, you will provide codebase recommendations to facilitate flawless integration into the established website design system.
- Idea definition & execution in conjunction with User Experience team
- Integrate new UX/UI designs into a working model to showcase feature functionality and applications
- Rapid prototyping across multiple applications & platforms
- Iterative response to feature enhancements based on stakeholder & customer feedback
- Incorporate new design trends to push the boundaries beyond the “norm”
Who You'll Work With
You will also work collaboratively with the backend development team when necessary to define specific server-side application logic and integration work.
Who You Are
- You have a BS Degree with 5 - 7 years as a Front-end web developer
- You have experience in managing rapid prototyping, user testing and iteration in an agile environment
- You can translate designs and wireframes into high quality code
- You can produce detailed specifications with precise requirements
- Test, re-test and debug user input and interaction issues with Back-End developer resources
- You are highly skilled in coding for mobile platforms & apps
- Responsive Web Design (RWD)
- You have the ability to work across multiple platforms and CMS such as WordPress and Adobe Experience Manager
- You have cross browser development
- You have working knowledge of design tools: Sketch, Axure, InVision, Zeplin or similar
- You have excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
At Cisco, each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference.
Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
- We connect everything – people, process, data and things – and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
- We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more – from Smart Cities to your everyday devices.
- We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
Colorful hair? Don't care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That's cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Be you, with us! #WeAreCisco