What You'll Do?
You'll live on the seam line between the SW and HW data path architectures of tomorrow's leading infrastructure solutions.
Learn the functions, features and roadmap of various Cisco products enabled by Leaba Silicon, and program the device to enable those functions.
Contribute to data path architectures of roadmap devices to enable and improve support for new and existing product features.
This is a unique opportunity to understand products from the high level application down to the data path implementation, with diverse career path to SW or ASIC architecture & development
In this role, you will:
• Design, develop and program data-path/packet processing flows to support Cisco infrastructure products
• Interact with Cisco product teams, learn the applications the data path required to support
• Drive the SW/HW integration
• contribute to the next generation of leading infrastructure products
Who You'll Work With:
You will join a small team of professionals operating in the heart of Cisco infrastructure products.
You will work and interact with Cisco product, hardware and software teams as part of your data-path implementation.
The Leaba core R&D group, now part of Cisco, develops breakthrough next-generation silicon products.
If you want to work with amazing people, developing the first iteration of world-class products, join us!
Who You Are?
We are looking for someone to join a small, and yet influencing team that is:
• Familiar and have some background level in networking, topologies and forwarding protocols (bridge and routers)
• Is a team player with positive attitude
• Enjoy learning, self learning which can quickly ramp into new domains
• background in software/electrical engineer
• Have a B.Sc or higher, cum laude, from the Technion, TAU, HUJI or BGU, or are highly praised/recommended by a Cisco employee.
The Leaba team is unique, motivated highly appreciated within Cisco.
As Cisco, we connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren't afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.
#We Are Cisco.