- Location:Offsite, United Kingdom
- Area of InterestSales - Product
- Job TypeProfessional
- Technology InterestCloud and Data Center
- Job Id1264463
As a Consulting Systems Engineer, you will be revolutionising the networking industry by advocating for a disruptive technology that is leading the way. Quickly becoming known as the most successful acquisition in Cisco's history, Meraki's cloud-based dashboard is being adopted by Cisco's largest customers across the globe.
Are you in a direct customer facing Pre-Sales role? Do you enjoy simplifying complex customer problems? If so, you sound like a Cisco Meraki Systems Engineer and we would love to talk to you.
We are looking for highly-motivated, technically-savvy and passionate individuals for our growing Systems Engineering team. You will generally work remotely while covering the UK Enterprise space (not because we don't like our SE team, but because they love being out and in front of our customers). Sound exciting? Read on to find out what we need from you.
Demonstrated understanding and hands-on experience in at least 3 of the following areas:
- Routing and switching; expert level knowledge of L2 and L3 protocols.
- Security architecture; VPN and next-generation firewalls.
- WLAN technologies including 802.11ac and Wave 2.
- SD-WAN (commercial and enterprise customers).
- Multi-site campus LAN and network design.
- Quality of Service design.
- Python scripting to work with our APIs
Professional level certification required and must include one or more of the following: CCNP, CCDP, CCIE, CWNP, JNNA, JNCP, JNCIA, JNCIS, JNCIP, JNCIE-ENT, ACMA, ACMP, ACMX, ACDX, ACSP, AWMP, CISSP.
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.Cisco will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.