What you'll do
You'll be working with cross functional team to resolve a variety of issues, you'll also be auditing detailed data in Deal Approval tool (MDM), CCW, CG1, processes, compliance, and governance within systems. You'll lead the accuracy and governance of data within the tools from an audit position, you will also be supporting tracking and maintaining data for Monthly Auditing, Compliance, Accuracy, Governance at the SKU level as well as in the development of time-spent and efficiency measures and reports. You are also task with standardizing and formalizing communications with internal Cisco SOX team and guide the Subscription Deal Validation and Assurance team with processes, systems and procedures and ad-hoc analysis and reporting as needed for management reporting and audit requirements
Who you'll work with
In this position you'll collaborate with the advance services department, the global team that is in charge of invoice releases and with the global SOX team
Who you are
You are a passionate and driven professional who enjoys collaborating and communicating. A self-starter, who can work independently, and be comfortable with ambiguity and changeable to manage and prioritize own time; provides feedback to supervisors on goal / task completion. You also exercises judgment within generally defined practices and policies in developing methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results; you also work autonomously and checks-in as decisions are made.
You possess financial knowledge, ability to understand process, documentation of process. You also have the ability to lead recommendations for internal control improvements that may include operational enhancements or efficiencies, and implementation.
Our Minimum Requirements for This Role
- You have a BS degree with 3-5 years of experience of financial auditing
- You possess 1 - 2 years of SOX experience
- You have knowledge and skills with Microsoft skills (Excel, Word, Outlook), financials, problem solving, training and IT.
- You own experience with Oracle Projects profitability and RightNow Tool pipeline
- You are able to communicate and collaborate with varies groups within Cisco such as Finance, Corporate Operations, Revenue Accounting, SOX Control team, to name a few, at various levels.
- You're a strong conflict resolution skills coupled with an enthusiastic approach to identifying challenges before they reach "critical mass."
- You consider yourself as a cross-functional collaborator capable of building and nurturing relationships with existing and new partners.
- You feel comfortable with change and you execute against a regularly re-evaluated plan while maintaining commitment to all partners.
- You are willing to grow with the team and tackle administrative tasks as required associated with area level metrics.
At Cisco, each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference.
Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
- We connect everything – people, process, data and things – and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
- We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more – from Smart Cities to your everyday devices.
- We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
Colorful hair? Don't care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That's cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Be you, with us! #WeAreCisco