Who You'll Work With
Cisco Capital Americas Operations supports the leasing and financing of hardware and services supplied by Cisco Systems, Inc. and their partners, including contract preparation, billing and collecting and end of lease activities. There are nine Operations Teams in the Americas in two locations: RTP, NC and Reno, Nevada. This is an outstanding chance to develop your skills as part of an organization that has impact across the enterprise, while opening a variety of career advancement opportunities with a leader in today's networking technology industry.
Who You Are
Are you are highly flexible, able to work with large amounts of information, adept at handling expectations, and able to set and adjust priorities as needed while working with sales and other internal organizations as well as customers? Do you bring strong Leasing Collections experience, analytical skills, have strong people skills, computer savvy, and be able to adapt well to a fast pace environment?
- Bachelor degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics at least 1 year of meaningful experience OR a minimum of 5 years of experience in Collections or Lease Receivables
- Thorough knowledge of leasing
- Strong Collection and Reconciliation skills
- Excellent oral and written interpersonal skills
- Ability to handle several tasks in a high volume environment
- Excel, Word, PowerPoint skills
- Must be fluent in speaking, reading and writing in French
At Cisco, each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference.
Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
- We connect everything - people, process, data and things - and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
- We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more - from Smart Cities to your everyday devices.
- We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
Colorful hair? Don't care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That's cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Be you, with us! #WeAreCisco
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.
Cisco will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, applicants with arrest and conviction records.