- Location:RTP, North Carolina, US
- Area of InterestCustomer Experience
- Job TypeProfessional
- Technology Interest*None
- Job Id1263987
What You'll Do
In this innovative role, you will work with a team of architects, engineers, analysts and project managers to plan and deliver cloud based transformations for customers. You will collaborate with sales counterparts to drive growth and influence customer decision-making, while participating in the development of practice capabilities and integration with other key elements of Cisco Services and Products.
We are seeking someone who can work within a dynamic team to connect this rapidly changing technology environment with the executive agenda of our clients. You will be expected to develop and apply business insights that will help our clients achieve the value they are seeking. You will consider equally Cisco's solutions and technology as well as the general market trends and offerings. You will deliver professional services that enable Cisco customers' to adopt, create, transition, maintain and/or optimize their technical environments and underlying operating model.
Who You'll Work With
Trusted IT advisors will form one of the spearhead initiatives to further Cisco's relevance in this market, and may enable further commercial success for Cisco. You will work primarily with our team of professionals, our clients, and our partners. This role is primarily focused on delivery of services within the America's, but we are a global team and you must be capable of working with counterparts across the geographies.
Who You Are
You are a team player, able to self-motivate, prioritize and get results in the midst of constant change. You are comfortable in navigating complex client dynamics. You are a diplomatic collaborator within multi-stakeholder client environments, which will include clients, Cisco and partners. You are capable of aligning with the team around a common set of objectives and can deliver superior results. You are willing to develop a deeper understanding of major IT market trends, customer needs, main competitors, and commercial benchmarks in order to help establish executable strategies that result in customer value.
Our Minimum Requirements are as follows:
- 3+ years IT experience, consulting experience is a plus
- Solid communication and presentation skills
- Is comfortable working with a certain level of ambiguity
- Expectation of up to 50% travel
- Has an interest in continuous learning in the area of key technologies
- Experience in major change initiatives within large organizations
- Experience as a team member on large projects
- Basic knowledge of key IT trends and service providers
Our desired skills are as follows:
- Ability to work within Business and Technical realms
- Detail oriented, capable of delivering executive level communications
- ITIL, IT4IT, TOGAF, PMP or Scrum (Master or Product Owner,etc.) certification would be a plus
- Understanding of basic financial analysis
- Familiarity with business architecture concepts
- Understanding of change management concepts
- General understanding of IT operations
At Cisco, each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference.
Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
We connect everything – people, process, data and things – and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more – from Smart Cities to your everyday devices.
We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
Colorful hair? Don't care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That's cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Be you, with us! #WeAreCisco*LI-VL1