What You'll Do
You will help to drive key strategic initiatives to enable business outcomes for the Tax and Customs organization. You will handle a portfolio of programs that will ensure effective and on-time delivery while managing the risks across the initiatives. As the program manager, you will maintain effective communication between stakeholders and cross functional teams. You will participate in helping to manage the program costs, manage the relationship with IT, and the core business subject matter experts. The team will identify the business impacts, document the business requirements, and lead the testing execution and successful implementation of the desired business outcomes.
This is an exciting role that will help drive overall business success and the next generation of business capabilities for the Global Tax and Customs organization.
Who You'll Work With
You will represent the Tax and Customs team on strategic programs and will build partnerships with the key business and IT leaders within our team and across Cisco. In addition, you will work across the finance, supply chain, and other organizations to drive processes and enable key business outcomes. This role will work with the core business and IT teams and will interact with all levels of management.
Who You Are
You are a project manager who has experience in running cross functional programs that include business applications implementations. You have experience in business analysis and leading change across teams. You have knowledge and experience in Customs and additional finance experience in your previous roles. You have led or worked on programs that implement IT solutions and delivery value for the business.
Requirements for this role:
- B.S. in Business or related degree
- 5 years of experience managing projects and with business analysis experience
- 3+ years working on Customs related programs
- Knowledge of customs and customs solutions which includes valuation, country of origin, and classification
- Experience and knowledge in working on customs related programs involving business applications
- Program management / business analyst experience managing/working on cross functional programs
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication skills - including written and oral communication
- PMP certification desired and knowledge of Agile Methodology
- Experience with Oracle ERP or related ERP applications
At Cisco, each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference.
Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
- We connect everything – people, process, data and things – and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
- We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more – from Smart Cities to your everyday devices.
- We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
Colorful hair? Don't care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That's cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Be you, with us!#WeAreCisco