What You'll Do
In Cisco Managed Services (CMS), we enable the digital transformation of Cisco's most strategic customers by accelerating the adoption and maximizing the promise of Cisco technologies through apremiummanaged experience, while driving recurring revenue andprofitable growthfor Cisco.
CMS has responsibility of aligning managed offers with ground breaking technology, developing/operating a leading-edge managed services portfolio and executing effective service delivery. In short, managed services are instrumental in integrating the value of Cisco's portfolio where the result is accelerated customer outcomes and Cisco sales growth.
To reinforce this objective, we are looking for a Portfolio Operations Manager in our CMS Product Management group to implement effective portfolio governance. This role is a significant contributor and leader for next generation managed services with Cisco Customer Experience.
In this role, you will be responsible for establishing and facilitating the CMS portfolio governance framework which will ensure the cultivation of an elite set of managed services offers. Furthermore, you will ensure that the Product Management organization is accountable to portfolio performance through process definition, reporting and operations enablement.
Who You'll Work With
The Cisco Customer Experience (CX) Managed Services (CMS) Product Management organization which defines and develops Cisco's professional services that we sell and deliver to our customers and partners. Our customers rely on us to help them understand how to anticipate and respond to new threats, reduce complexity and fragmentation, and adapt with agility to changing business models.
Who You Are
- You're a subject matter authority in portfolio operations - ability to incorporate the natural evolution of an offer portfolio into a governance framework that effectively engages stakeholders, prioritizes effort and seamlessly transitions into delivery
- You have a cross-functional approach – ability to work with a broad array of stakeholders including product managers, delivery leaders, operations personnel, business development and sales leaders to drive consensus.
- You have strong financial acumen – ability to facilitate the implementation of pricing strategy into operational execution. Experience in establishment and measurement of financial performance including forecasting and actuals reporting including pipeline, bookings, margin, revenue and other financial metrics.
- You're a problem solver - excel at solving complex problems with analytical skills; you back up your recommendations with strong data.
- You are a communicator – capable of conveying the most complex concepts in the simplest of terms.
- You are intellectually curious - strong product instincts, creativity, and ability to channel multiple points of view.
Our minimum requirements are the following:
- 10+ or more years of related portfolio management business experience
- Proven experience as an operations manager with a background in services product management
- A strong financial background including strategy establishment, model development, measurement and operational implementation
- Demonstrated ability to negotiate and influence actions of team members outside of function for improved team and service performance
- 3+ years post-MBA experience in a product or services operations capacity
- Ability to identify, prioritize and deliver measurable results using frameworks and sound business practices, understanding cross-functional dependencies
- Strong business and technical writing skills, coupled with strong presentation skills
- Well-developed teamwork, collaboration and project management skills
- Advanced Leadership Skills including leading by influence
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren't afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.