We are a leading chemical company, with the best teams developing intelligent solutions for our customers and for a sustainable future. Our success as a company relies on the engagement of our employees. We encourage our employees to develop their strengths, and we recognize their achievements. For you, this means a wide variety of job roles, and exciting opportunities for learning and career development.
· You will work as an expert in process research and development, focusing on polymer process engineering.
· Be responsible for compliance to EHS rules in your area of activity. Initiates safety review for experiments and ensures compliance to according measures.
· Provide technical support for business units in Asian Pacific region on process development and optimization, trouble-shooting, debottlenecking, etc.;
· Define, initiate and manage research projects to further develop the product or production process. Your expertise and results will be applied to research and production;
· Join the expert network within the BASF global R&D community, operational units, technologies, and scientific partners to maintain state of the art expertise as well as monitor new practices and market trends
· Education: Ph.D. in polymer engineering, polymer process engineering or related
· Working Experience: Fresh PhD
· Technical & Professional Knowledge:
· In-depth knowledge on polymer engineering and process engineering, experience with reactions of polyols, polyesters, polyurethanes, engineering plastics like polyamides, emulsions is a plus
· Knowledge of chemical and process engineering like kinetics and thermodynamics is a plus
· Modeling and simulations with software like Matlab, Aspen is a plus
· English: Fluent
· Demonstrate a high level of creativity and personal initiative, work well in global teams