In Global Business Services, we support BASF's divisions with a cross-functional network. As a dedicated service unit, we provide solutions as required by the company with a strong customer focus. In three regional service delivery units and six global service clusters, we offer our services in a needs-based, efficient, effective and solutions-oriented manner.
We are looking for a candidate to join our Master Data Management team and assure the high quality of our master data on raw materials purchasing. With a startup-like spirit and foresight, we establish new forms of cooperation across different units and regions as part of our centralized responsibility for purchasing of raw materials.
· You will review and validate the requirements that apply to the materials master for raw materials, such as supplier's accompanying documentation or internal information from Supply Chain and Production and will maintain the relevant data in SAP.
· You will also provide support during coordination between the units involved in the operational business and suppliers.
· You will contribute your experiences in defining processes or process optimizations in the master data environment.
· Last but not least, you will act as a capable point of contact in the area of master data management and materials management for internal and external customers and, at the same time, as part of our global network.
· complete vocational training in business and commerce or a degree in business administration and already amassed initial professional experience in the area of master data maintenance
· knowledge and skills relating to supply chain processes, materials management and purchasing processes and guidelines
· knowledge in Microsoft Excel and SAP MM along with proficient communication in German and English
· highly developed teamwork skills and a performance-oriented working style characterized by determination and focus on goals
· In our Berlin office, you will be given the opportunity to shape your own personal development, while making a profound impact on our European services.
· Receiving on-the-job training through our "Buddy System", you will be able to benefit from flexible working hours.
· As part of our dynamic team, you have the chance to engage and experience diversity & inclusion on a daily basis as well as contribute your ideas to the worldwide BASF network.
Do you have questions about the application process or the job?
Mr. Menta (Talent Acquisition)
Phone: +49 (0)30 2005-59322
Please note that we do not return paper applications including folders. Please submit copies only and no original documents.
Located in the heart of Berlin, BASF Services Europe brings together an international team of around 2,000 colleagues, with over 50 different nationalities, working in our Finance, Controlling, HR, Procurement, Product Safety and digitalization departments. The performance and expertise of over 200 of our BASF companies in the whole of Europe are collected together in our BASF Shared Service Center. Learn more about BASF Services Europe GmbH at https://www.on.basf.com/ServicesEuropeEN
At BASF, the chemistry is right. Because we are counting on innovative solutions, on sustainable actions, and on connected thinking. And on you. Become a part of our formula for success and develop the future with us - in a global team that embraces diversity and equal opportunities irrespective of gender, age, origin, sexual orientation, disability or belief.