BASF has been a committed partner to Greater China since 1885. With larger production sites in Shanghai, Nanjing and Chongqing, BASF is a major foreign investor in the country’s chemical industry, and operates the Innovation Campus Shanghai, a global and regional research and development hub. BASF posted sales of over €7.3 billion in 2018 to customers in Greater China and employed 9,317 people as of the end of that year. For further information, please visit www.basf.com/cn/en Objectives:
· Support and coordinate HVE projects between engineering team and CAE system admin Shanghai team to setup SPPID, SP3D, SPI (SmartPlant Instrumentation Diagram, Modeling, Intools), as well as trouble shooting as necessary
· Provide Technical Material Management (TMM) support to projects, as well as system development, connection with Engineering Company/contractor to optimize and achieve best material control
· Support on engineering data consistency control and efficiency improvement Main Tasks:
· Coordination of SPPID/SP3D/SPI
· As team coordinator to support project software setup for engineering work
· Contact Engineering IT people from Shanghai, Germany and US for setting up and seed files transfer to Chengdu team
· Coordinating Engineering IT people from Shanghai, Germany and US for trouble shooting during engineering process
· Explain and connect engineering people from team and IT from other places for other issues as necessary
· Technical material control of projects
· Support BASF technical material system development
· Connect technical material system between BASF and contractor
· Support Shanghai technical material management team for data collection, training etc.
· Support engineers in team to improve working efficiency
· Help engineers to maintain data consistency during daily work Requirements:
· Bachelor’s degree with major in engineering or IT related.
· At least more than 6 years’ work experiences in engineering company.
· Related engineering experience for at least 3 years
· Proficient command of spoken and written English and Chinese skill mandatory.
· Skilled in software application especially for SPPID/SPI/SP3D as administer or key user
· Skilled in relevant software/tools like, MS SQL and Oracle Database MS Office.