Job Field: Research & Development
Location: Shanghai, CN, 200000
Company: BASF Asia Pacific
Job Type: Experienced
Job ID: EN_CN_26613
We are a leading chemical company, with the best teams developing intelligent solutions for our customers and for a sustainable future. Our success as a company relies on the engagement of our employees. We encourage our employees to develop their strengths, and we recognize their achievements. For you, this means a wide variety of job roles, and exciting opportunities for learning and career development.
For BASF, diversity is one of the essential keys to business success and the well-being of our employees. We promote an inclusive culture that accepts the diversity of people, experiences and capabilities. By embracing talents and abilities of all kinds, we aim to boost creativity and motivation, and enhance our teams’ performance.
Join the team and connect with more than 110,000 other minds.
BASF has been a committed partner to Greater China since 1885. With investments in Nanjing, Shanghai and Chongqing, as well as numerous sites around the country, BASF is a major investor in China’s chemical industry, and runs the BASF Innovation Campus Shanghai as a global research and development hub. BASF posted sales of over €7.3 billion in 2017 to customers in Greater China, and employed 8 ,982 people as of the end of the year. Objectives
· Provides assistance to Lab. Manager as required to achieve the objectives of each Research/Development project and production in an effective way Main Tasks
· Under supervision of project manager performs routine product development tasks using standard techniques, procedures and equipment.
· Documents all experiments and test results.
· Keeps lab, lab area, machines, machine hall and storage areas in good condition to support an efficient work environment.
· Contributes to develop tests, procedures, and apparatus required to achieve experimental results.
· Contributes to generate innovative ideas.
· Contributes to safety and Environmental standards of the Company.
· Reports to project manager regularly in a professional way.
· Communicates to Technical Service/Sales, conducts customer visit and trials independently. Requirements
· Education: Bachelors in Chemistry related
· Technical &Professional Knowledge: Ability to plan and conduct trials reliable, efficient and carefully.
· Able to read/write English