• Deliver and achieve a level of service quality that consistently meets and preferably exceeds the expectations of guests. Heartist!
• Ensure that each department establishes and maintains an ongoing quality improvement programme through use of customer surveys and take action on any feedback.
• Attend to operational problems and needs promptly including customer complaints, enquiries and requests, take a positive problem solving approach.
• Maintain staff focus on ‘the Customer’s need’, individualising and personalising service where possible, encourage staff to use their own initiative.
• Ensure that customer safety and security is maintained to high levels at all times.
• Ensure every member of the team is able to promote Hotel facilities service and is aware of special company/Hotel promotions.
• Assist Front Office and Reservations team in the successful operation of their department with a key focus on:
Our Warm Welcome for the guest, Guest relations and loyalty.
• Assist the F & B team in the successful operation of their department especially in the areas of:
F & B Warm Welcome for the guest, Guest relations and loyalty. Along with cost and control, standards and quality, budgets, efficiency and profitability, health and safety, menu and wine list compilation, sales and marketing.
• Complete month end reporting on Rooms and F & B
• Ensure public areas are clean and well presented with regular checking.
• Regular liaison with Maintenance ensuring maintenance requests are completed quickly focusing on guest needs as a priority.
• Ensure there is management support and presence is visible on the Front Desk and in the Restaurant / Bar area at any key time.
• Relieve the General Manager during absences from the hotel.
• Adherence to Emergency Communication procedures ensuring that enquiries from the media are only responded to by the nominated spokesperson
• Any other duties assigned by your Manager.
• Drive Heartist throughout the hotel.
Other key Duties:
Guest Relations & Loyalty
Talent & Culture
Health & Safety
At Novotel, we grow faster
Feel fully responsible, be autonomous, adaptable, professional, have a love of adventure and a desire to stretch your limits: that’s the Novotel spirit .
An international brand with a network of 400 hotels in 60 countries, Novotel’s success is due to the professionalism and enthusiasm of its 30 000 employees who have been embodying the brand’s ideals for over 40 years.
DNA of the brand, innovation is at the heart of the promise made to employees: "At Novotel, we grow faster" . To transform this promise into reality, Novotel has implemented a unique human resources policy declined around five main professional career paths. Novotel accompanies each employee throughout their career. Integration, geographic mobility, bridging provision, skills development… everyone is given the opportunity to progress quickly and go further. Impossible is not Novotel.
Watch the video
Level of Education Vocational education
Areas of study Hospitality Management
Professional experiences 3 to 5 years
Languages essential English
Essential and optional requirements