Description de l'offre
The Assistant Night Manager is responsible for ensuring a smooth operation, contributing in achieving departmental targets whilst ensuring the excellence of service is been delivered consistently during night shift.
Duties and Responsibilities of the Assistant Night Manager
- Supervising the night team and supporting the Night Manager in the absence of the Front Office and General Manager
- Outstanding customer care at all times
- Check-in, check-out, payment transactions, guest queries, telephone handling, foreign currency, reservation handling, cash handling, shift opening and closing procedures, wake up calls, newspaper orders, night audit procedures
- Maintaining all equipment and work areas, including key and cash security
- Following all company Health and Safety guidelines
- Attend company training as and when required
Skills & Experience required by the Assistant Night Manager
- Previous hotel front office / nights experience is essential
- Previous customer service experience is essential
- A capability and commitment to delivering high levels of customer care
- A smart and professional appearance
- A positive attitude and excellent communication skills
- Experience of working with and supervising a winning team
- Ability to remain calm whilst under pressure
- Computer literacy
- Cash handling experience
If you feel you have the skills and experience required to become our Assistant Night Manager, please click apply now. We’d love to hear from you!
Sofitel and its Ambassadors
The Sofitel brand is based on three core values guaranteed by each employee every day:
A Passion for Excellence, an Essence of Pleasure and a Spirit of Openness.
Through their actions and know-how, the Men and Women that are the creators of Sofitel’s luxury, offer clients a highly personalised service. By transforming every detail into a unique moment of pure comfort and elegance , they create and nurture a relationship with their guests.
The Sofitel values are also at the heart of the communication between employees. It is the legacy received and transmitted by all those involved in the brand to guarantee the continuity of the Sofitel spirit in the hotels and headquarters.
Watch the video
Level of Education Others
Areas of study Hospitality
Professional experiences 1 to 2 years
Languages essential English
Essential and optional requirements
Shift Pattern 4 on / 4 off