About the Organization :-
Ubisoft is a leading developer and publisher of video games worldwide whose brand portfolio covers blockbusters such as Assassin’s Creed, Prince of Persia and Splinter Cell, as well as games for the whole family, from Imagine and Petz to Rayman Raving Rabbids. To continue building on its achievements for the future, Ubisoft is looking for new talent for its growing Indian studio in Pune! We favor diversity, creativity, drive and team spirit. If you’ve got the skills and the desire to succeed, we want you to be a part of this exciting period of growth.
Job Title : 3D Animator
**Note**: Final Designation/Level will be decided based on the relevant experience and interview ratings.
The holder of this position is responsible for the development of the animations using the characters and objects to construct the animated scenes of the game.
· Deliver high quality animations fitting within the constraints of the game engine and in respect with the schedule and the priorities established by the CPA
· Get inspired by the Artistic Director of Animation’s references and directives to understand the quality objectives in regards to fluidity, uniformity, justice, etc...
· Extract from the game design list of characters actions required, taking particular attention to their personalities and movements.
· Interact with the other departments to better know the game engine possibilities in order to get the best animations possible which respecting the technical restraints.
· Verify the quality of the animations integrated into the game by playing regularly and bring improvements to optimize the hard disk to assure uniformity and coherence with the other aspect of the game.
· Qualifications and Technical Competencies: AEC in 2D or 3D animation or in video game development
· Excellent understanding of movements in space
· Excellent knowledge of 3DS Max, XSI, Motion Builder and physical module Character Studio
· Knowledge of Photoshop and Maxscript is an asset
· Knowledge of the human anatomy, physiological reactions, body language and proportions in character concepts in order to express character emotions through movement.
· Rigging pints (an asset)
· Able to correct the MOCAP (Motion Builder)
· Knowledge of an asset management software (ex: Perforce, VSS, Alienbrain)
· Ability to draw is an asset
· Able to collaborate well with the other members of the animation team and other team members
· Pay particular attention to detail because the movements of characters are key elements in the gaming experience of a player.
· Be able to receive constructive criticism.
· Organizational skills