Ubisoft is committed to enriching players’ lives with original & memorable entertainment experiences. We build worlds that are a playground for the imagination, offering moments of surprise, fun and adventure as well as opportunities for learning and self-discovery.
At Ubisoft, you’ll grow and collaborate with highly talented teams from around the world.
Located in Da Nang, Vietnam, a hotbed for tech and culture, and one of the best cities to live in Asia, the newest studio will focus on developing “Instant Games”, powered by HTML 5 technology, for several social platforms. This new playstyle has boomed significantly on social media on a worldwide scale boasting today millions of daily users. The teams at Ubisoft Da Nang will also collaborate with other studios on the development of mobile games.
By bringing the best creative and engineering talents from Vietnam, SEA and the World together, and allowing them to thrive in a dynamic and modern international work and living environment, Ubisoft Da Nang is the place to be to begin your journey in game development or take the big next step in your career.
As a 2D Artist you will be responsible for the production and to ensure that the visual elements created are credible and in line with the art direction. You will work with the team to create high quality assets for the brand.
Your main responsibilities will be to :
· Actively participate in the production of graphic assets (art and animations)
· Make sure that the graphic elements follow the style determined by Lead Artist, and maintain it throughout the whole project.
· Follow up on competitors to ensure that our products are always on the edge of the curve
· Do effective visual research and create Style Guides for the team
· Assist to production/development meetings
· 3 years and more in the video game industry as a 2D Artist, with knowledge and experience in Mobile Games
· Mastery of the Adobe Creative Suite 4 and Photoshop
· Strong illustration and artistic skills
· Experience in developing efficient user interfaces
· Familiar with engine like Cocos, Unity or Egret
· Interest and ability to move back and forth from different production role
· Aware of the technical constraints and demands of the video game industry
· Ability to communicate your vision
We’ll come back to you as soon as possible with potential delays to expect due to the recent opening of the studio.