30 - Graduate Entry Level
Process Engineering M/F
1. Process engineer in charge of WPC&BARE DIE line different mechanical wafer sawing/ laser sawing and plasma sawing engineering activities; Support sawing activities in whole STS plant. To coordinated with different operation lines and divisions for sustainable development;
2. Lead CIP & problem solving activities to solve sawing process problems including machine/material/method; Lead continuous improvement activities for quality.Responsible for sawing quality improvement especially chipping defect yield loss minimization;
3. Support NPI project and lead sawing process standardization & centralization activities.
4. Execute policy from company and work & activities arranged by manager.
1. Fluently spoken & written English.
2. Bachelor degree above. Prefer in Engineering/Material/Mechanical background.
3. Prefer sense of continuous improvements, learning by doing, and being proactive all the time.
Asia-Pacific, China, Shenzhen
Education level required
4 - Bachelor degree
Experience level required
Less than 2 years
· Chinese (Mandarin) (4- Mother tongue)
· English (1- Basic)
Desired start date