Description de l'offre
Unified Communications Engineer
Are you interested in developing and delivering an innovative and adaptive customer experience in the fast growing, cutting-edge field of Cloud technology and telephony? We are looking for enthusiastic candidates to join our team and contribute to our customer’s success.
Our team runs a cloud-based Contact Center system and provides communication channels for 80,000 customers worldwide.
What can I expect in this position?
· Balancing priorities and flexibility are critical to success.
· Exciting projects in a global environment offer the opportunity for creativity and new ideas.
· Both independent and integrated teamwork activities for the expansion and maintenance of our Unified Communications and Contact Center solutions.
· Troubleshooting, documentation preparation, user support and training tasks.
· Expansion into new technologies using voice portals and artificial intelligence.
· Training is a priority and will be provided by internal courses and external partners or suppliers.
What are my skills and qualifications?
· Enthusiasm and commitment are essential
· A degree in a technical field or equivalent technical knowledge
· Several years of professional experience in the Unified Communications environment
· Strong unified communications skills with Aspect, CISCO, Verizon, inContact are ideal
· Theoretical and practical experience in the IT environment, specifically communications (IP, SIP, VoIP, UC)
· Programming experience in C, C +, Java, VB or similar
· SQL knowledge and scripting languages such as Pearl and Powershell are desirable
· Good knowledge of Windows and Linux OS
· Independent and structured working practices
· Team-oriented and communicative
· Proficient in German and English (both written and oral)
· Willingness to travel on occasional business trips