· Norcross, United States of America
Siemens Industry is looking for a Tool & Die Make Technician for their Norcross, GA location.
At Siemens, we live and cultivate an ownership culture, in which every employee takes personal responsibility for our company's success. We utilize lean principles to continually improve our processes and customers' experience. We invest in you, offering a wide variety of internal and external development opportunities.
Who designs your future? You do. Working within our global company, you can design the career of your dreams. We have over 200 offices in 101 countries providing you the opportunity to see the world or stay in your own back yard. Do you want to work for a company with innovating technologies? At Siemens, we can do this together.
Are you ready for the challenge?
- Proceed with all day-to-day Tool & Die Making operations; and adheres to internal working rules and guidelines.
- Operates all shop machine tools and hand tools including precision lathes, drills, jig borer, milling machines, etc.
- Reads prints and uses algebra and geometry, including computer based tools and programs to design and calculate the tools.
- Constructs and repairs tools, gauges, intricate fixtures with synchronizing parts, gauges with several interrelated details held to rigid tolerances.
- Assists in initial ramp-up procedures for new tools, in testing and analyzing dis-functionalities.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
1. 3 year vocational training + at least 3 years practical experience needed. Basic knowledge and experience of principles, procedures, work routines and skills in the related field of work, gained through structured and focused 3-year vocational training period.
2. CAD or 3D modeling software.
3. Experience with CNC programming.
4. Excellent PC skills, to include ability to learn new programs.
5. Ability to read part prints.
6. Knowledge of materials and sheet metal fabrication.
7. Passionate commitment to the company vision.
8. Analytical thinking combined with conceptual and organizational abilities.
9. Team oriented personality who has the ability to work well by themselves or on a team in an international environment.
10. Proactive at executing daily tasks and achieving long-term goals.
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Why Siemens? In addition to an incredible career opportunity, we offer:
- A competitive base salary
- Excellent health/vision/dental plans, matching 401K, life insurance and 3 weeks of PTO to start.
- Extensive training along with career development.
We aim to hire top talent and arm them with the opportunity to make top dollar. Siemens is a great place to have a career in a growing business. We are proud that when people join Siemens, they rarely leave, as shown with our low turnover.
Job ID: 192804
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more,Click here .
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more,Click here .
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, clickhere .
Can't find what you are looking for?
Let's stay connected
Can't find what you are looking for?
US Only:Review Accommodations for Disability
© Siemens AG, 1996 – 2020