Description de l'offre
Siemens Wind Power and Gamesa have recently merged to create a leader in the renewable energy industry, to provide cleaner, more reliable and more affordable energy to society, and to create lasting value for all stakeholders. With a worldwide installed capacity of 75 GW, Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy has a presence in more than 90 countries and a team of 27,000 employees worldwide. Its end-to-end value chain presence encompasses onshore and offshores wind turbines design, manufacturing, installation as well as cutting-edge service solutions. The global headquarters and legal domicile of the company is located in Zamudio, Spain. The company is listed on the Spanish stock exchange.
We are now looking for an enthusiastic Stores Operative to join our Service Business and be based in Wick.
What are my responsibilities?
We are recruiting for Stores to be based at Greater Gabbard Wind farm in Lowestoft, Suffolk. As a Stores Operative you will be responsible for supporting the storage and logistics requirements of an offshore windfarm. You will be required to ensure that all stock movements are recorded and controlled in an accurate and auditable manner. You will also be responsible for the packing of tools and parts ensuring all export, dangerous goods and container packing documentation is accurately completed and delivered to a tight schedule. You will be responsible for meeting Operational requirements whilst maintaining integrity and highest safety standards for their site. Providing information to the Service Manager to ensure stock is managed correctly throughout the operation as well as conducting and auditing inventory counting.
Some of your key tasks will include but not be limited to:
· Order, receive, pick, pack, issue and dispatch inventory whilst maintaining fully auditable records on both system and paper accurately to meet tight replenishment schedule for crew transfer vessel and helicopter.
· Audit transactions of stores team to ensure accuracy and record findings to present to area manager on a weekly basis.
· Management of calibrated tools, control and secure inventory including safety equipment and tooling
· Maintain a safe, clear and clean environment ensuring all procedures are adhered to including equipment maintenance, auditing the stores as per check list and reporting findings to area manager on a weekly basis
· Conduct weekly cycle /annual inventory checks to procedure and audit results and team performance
· Expedite effective logistics solutions to the site Operations team to deliver service to our internal and external customers.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
This role requires someone with a solid warehousing/logistics background. Any experience within a freight distribution role for instance would be beneficial but not essential. If you are conversant in parts management in a fast moving environment we would like to speak with you.