Senior Sales Engineer
Regional solutions and Services
Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE
Who are we?
Siemens' technology brings power and water to the UAE's cities we are pioneers in digital infrastructure and industry and strive to develop local talent through education and knowledge transfer. With a leading role in electrification, automation and digitalization, Siemens is building on more than 40 years in the UAE with innovative technology that supports sustainable economic growth and improves the lives of citizens.
Where will you be working?
Siemens Regional solutions and services is pleased to announce a very exciting opening to work within our Team concentrating on developing innovative commercial solutions for our UAE clients!
You will work with the Sales Manager to support our existing and new customers to define, develop and market Regional solutions and services in the field of Building Management Systems, HVAC Controls, Security Systems, Lighting Control Systems and Room Automation Systems in Abu Dhabi.
· Responsible for Order Intake, Preparation of Techno-commercial offers and Pre-Sales activities for Sales in Abu Dhabi
· Preparation of technical offers of BMS, Security, Lighting Control , etc ie Overall Portfolio
· Demonstrate the technical solutions to customers
· Understands the customers' needs. Demonstrates technical expertise to develop credibility, dedication, trust and commitment.
· Positively and credibly influences Sales approach. Builds high-reaching, high quality and timely estimates, proposals.
· Cooperates with customers in assessing and optimizing solutions
· Support pro-actively and communicate effectively with the Execution Team. Develops relationship with centralized support staff to exceed customers' expectations.
Shared tasks and responsibilities
· Support pro-actively and communicate optimally with the Execution Team.
· Develops relationship with centralized support staff to exceed customers' expectations.
· Share Best Practices/Experiences with Team
What else do I need to know?
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuing diversity, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work. People with disabilities will be preferred in case of equal qualification. Please find more information at www.siemens.com
How do I apply?
We are looking forward to receiving your on-line application.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens LLC
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time