· Erlangen, Germany
· Information Technology
Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professio nally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global team as SAP Data Migration Coordinator (m/f/d) to be responsible for the coordination of our technical data migration projects (design, implementation, rollout readiness and execution).
Your tasks and responsibilities:
· You will be responsible for coordination of data migration activities between functional teams, countries and data migration factory
· You will define and implement a data migration strategy for each assigned data object based on SAP / Legacy system setup incl. country related tasks
· You will coordinate data object related clarifications until resolution, e.g. conversion rules, value mappings, data cleansing, test scripts (e.g. by conducting workshops)
· You will coordinate internal and external development teams (e.g. data migration factory)
· You will have the overall responsibility of technical data migration. This includes design, implementation, rollout readiness and execution
· You will be responsible for strategic definition of data migration tool landscape for data migration projects within the SAP Center of Excellence
Your qualifications and experience:
· You hold a university degree in engineering, computer science or in a similar discipline
· You have extensive SAP functional experience in Data Migration teams
· You are experienced in design and execution of data migration tasks in larger SAP projects
· You have in-depth SAP and business process know-how for respective content area (e.g. Order-to-cash, Finance)
· You have in-depth technical know-how in respective data migration tools in SAP environments (SLO, BODS, LSMW)
Your attributes and skills:
· You have the ability to work in an integrated team
· With your project and team management skills you are able to coordinate development teams
· You show strategic thinking regarding technical design and technical strategy
· You have the ability to develop design solutions for data migration related topics
· You have very good English-language skills and are confident within an international environment; ideally you are also able to communicate in German
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That's why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site athttps://www.siemens-healthineers.com/de/careers
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.Applications from individuals with disabilities
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad isPatrick Pietsch.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Clickhere to get started.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
· Deutsch (German)
· English (US)
Can't find what you are looking for?
Let's stay connected
Can't find what you are looking for?
US Only:Review Accommodations for Disability
© Siemens AG, 1996 – 2020