If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
Siemens Mobility is a separately managed company of Siemens AG and has been a leading supplier in the field of mobility for over 160 years. Our core business includes rail vehicles, rail automation and electrification solutions, turnkey systems and related services. We have always been very innovative in making traveling faster, safer and more comfortable. Today, we need new solutions to new challenges such as climate change and rising populations worldwide. That's what drives us. That's why we shape mobility with passion, always being one step ahead. Through digitalization, we make infrastructures smart and create opportunities that get us from A to B sustainably and seamlessly. Our 38,200 employees are pioneers in mobility who help to keep the world moving.
What do you contribute?
- In this central staff position for business excellence in the Mobility Region North East Europe (NEE) you will report directly to the Region CEO.
- You will identify and define specific project management requirements for the region and derive a project management strategy for NEE in close coordination with your CEO.
- Also, you will also ensure the excellent execution of our projects, leverage synergies between the national companies and drive the further development of project management in the region with determination.
- As a hands-on person you will immerse yourself in the projects, identify risks and weaknesses together with the project managers and initiate countermeasures. At the same time, you will identify opportunities and turn them into profit.
- You will promote best practice sharing and expand our regional project management community. In this context, you will work on filling important functions with the best colleagues.
- You will shape the relevant Siemens Mobility standards and processes (e.g. project management and LoA guidelines) and ensure their implementation in the organisation. You will therefore also coordinate LoA and project reviews.
What do you bring along?
- You hold a university degree (Master's/Diploma) in an engineering discipline.
- Moreover, you have many years of professional experience in project management in a highly complex technical environment (e.g. plant and mechanical engineering, railway technology, aerospace).
- A broad range of experience in related functions (e.g. sales, development or quality management) is also helpful.
- You have at least a relevant C-certification (e.g. PMI, IPMO or PM@Siemens). A B-certification would be an advantage.
- Furthermore, you are used to working in an international context and are considered to be interculturally competent.
- You have a very good command of English and are willing to travel (approx. 20%). Knowledge of German is desirable, but not essential.
What do we offer you?
Inclusion & Diversity
At Siemens Mobility, we're committed to fighting injustice and inequality. At our company, you will find an environment where you can be yourself and belong.
We are pioneers in mobility. At Siemens Mobility, you will actively contribute to the transformation of transportation and climate protection in a market of the future, because our transportation solutions reduce CO2 emissions all over the world.
Mobile working /Remote working
With us, you will have the opportunity to work hybrid. This means that you can work remotely to a considerable extent. We have officially regulated this through a company agreement.
We welcome applications from people all over the world. That's why we support you with relocation costs and dealing with the authorities, among other things.
You can find an overview of our benefits here.
How do you get in touch with us?
if you would like to find out more about Siemens before applying.
+49 (9131) 17 52430
if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Mr. Karl-Christian Gerbaulet.
if you would like more information about jobs and careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.