· Al-Khubar, Saudi Arabia
Who we are?
SIEMENS Digital Industries is a global leader in the field of Automation, Instrumentation and Control Engineering. We have done numerous projects around the region related to Automation and Digitalization pertaining to the industrial sectors like: Water/Waste Water, Petrochemicals, Food & Beverages, etc.
What are my responsibilities?
· As a project engineer, you will be responsible for developing and implementing automation and instrumentation control system solutions for process automation projects related to industrial sectors, especially for Water Transmission and Distribution Networking projects according to customer requirement specifications, standards and engineering practices. Past experience on similar projects, with Saline Water Conversion Corporation (SWCC) in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, is an added advantage. Profound engineering, analytical and interpersonal skills are MUST for this job position.
· You develop and implement control system solutions for Water Distribution related projects according to Customers' technical specifications, standards and engineering practices. Working previously with projects involving SWCC (Saudi Arabia) is a value-addition.
· You develop concepts for solving complex customer requirements and create project specifications including necessary clarifications with suppliers and customers, for Water Distribution Systems related SCADA (Pipelines, Pumping stations, Reservoirs, RO Plants etc.) and ESD systems.
· You are responsible for the software engineering and integration of third-party systems, as well as hardware planning and monitoring of the production of control cabinets for the corresponding systems with the control of appropriate engineering partners and subcontractors in Saudi Arabia and abroad (with Head Quarter, Regional Partners, Vendors, etc ) as well as Commissioning / Services at customer sites.
· Performing functional tests, optimizations, acceptance and delivery to the customer (internal tests, factory, integration tests).
· You handle the preparation, creation, review and updating of documentation.
· You support sales & Bidding team technically and can collaborate with Sales & Bidding team locally and abroad
What do I need to qualify for the job?
· The individual should be a qualified professional preferably Bachelor of Engineering (Electrical, Electronics or similar field) with minimum 8-10 years working experience with background from both operational business (project & service) and non-operational functions (bidding).
· Minimum 5-year experience of engineering & commissioning on Siemens DCS/SCADA – PCS 7 and have completed project cycle for Water Distribution / Utility Companies related projects.
· You are able to take on technical lead tasks as well as managing subprojects within automation projects.
· You have an overview of the Siemens product range and its integration into automation and digitization solutions, third-party products as well as experience in product features from competitors for interfacing.
· You have intercultural experience and willingness to travel frequently to customer sites for deployment (40%)
What else do I need to know?
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuing diversity, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
Job ID: 190752
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Can't find what you are looking for?
Let's stay connected
Can't find what you are looking for?
US Only:Review Accommodations for Disability
© Siemens AG, 1996 – 2019