· Trondheim, Norway
· Quality Management
Siemens Subsea is developing and delivering power-, control- and distribution systems, sensing products and solution projects to the global subsea industry. The unit is a segment headquartered in Oslo, Norway.
We place a strong emphasis on the complete value chain from pre-engineering to long term operational support. We are developing components that will form a complete Subsea Power Grid system allowing large scale subsea distribution of power to multiple consumers. We also have supporting technologies like pipe-line heating systems for flow assurance and subsea hydraulic power units. In addition, we offer a world class range of power, electrical and fiber connectors, sensors and advanced monitoring solutions as well as a wide range of subsea distribution products including EFL's and HFL's. Siemens Subsea has locations in Norway, US, UK, Brazil, Angola and Malaysia.
Subsea Systems, a part of Siemens Subsea, provides customer-specific solution projects for subsea applications within: Subsea power, subsea controls and subsea surveillance. We expect increased activity within these segments, and we wish to strengthen our team with a Process Improvement and Business Excellence Engineer in Trondheim who can join us in developing an enthusiastic organization to deliver excellent solutions for our customers.
Process Improvement and Business Excellence Engineer
· Facilitate and follow up required improvements for all business processes, in close cooperation with process owners (Siemens Business Process Management)
· Facilitate and follow up required improvements for processes related to our tools within Product Lifecycle Management (Teamcenter) and Enterprise Resource Planning (SAP), in close cooperation with process owners and TC and SAP improvement manager / application owner
· Facilitate and follow up required improvements for the business process mapping tool, in close cooperation with process owners
· Assist process owners in making business process flows and related procedures, work instructions, user manuals etc.
· Facilitate and follow up required improvements for Business Excellence / Lean Management, in close cooperation with process owners (Value stream analysis, Kaizen events, 7 waste, 5S etc)
· Participation in required digitalization activities for business processes
· Responsible for collecting data and giving input to regular productivity meetings, related to continuous improvements for business processes
· Backup for ERP / Material master data function
· Enforce and encourage knowledge transfer
We are looking for a team player, but with the ability to work independent in a global team and with very good communication skills. Expertise in the areas of Business Process Management, Process Improvement and Business Excellence is required. Knowledge and experience from project execution and / or manufacturing within the Subsea / Oil & Gas domain is an advantage. Position require good knowledge of the English language both written and verbally.
· Bachelor- or Master of Science degree (or similar)
· Minimum 8 years' experience within the areas of Business Process Management, Process Improvement and Business Excellence
· Ability to learn and develop
· Enjoys working independent and in teams where personal drive is the key to success
· Ability to set targets and to work structured in order to achieve these
· Very good communication skills towards customers, suppliers and own organization
· Good ability to analyze and come to decisions
· Ambitions to create satisfied customers and to deliver excellent results
· Desire to work in an inspiring environment with good colleagues
We offer good career- and development opportunities in Siemens, both domestically and abroad. You will get diverse work tasks and the opportunity to shape your own workday. Siemens also has flexible working hours which among other includes paid days off on bridge days. We offer a competitive benefit package. But the most important reason to choose Siemens should be that you will be engaged. Siemens will give you the opportunity to create innovative solutions and new technology, to be a part of an inspiring and challenging working environment, and to participate in everything from the smallest to the largest projects in which modern technology influences the everyday life, environment and future of all people
We perform background check as part of our recruitment project.
Contact: Head of Project and Process Management Vidar Røyseth, phone +47 930 84 411 or HR Manager Kjetil Bjørnebo, phone +47 480 39 179
Application deadline: 22.09.2019
Place of work: Trondheim
Job ID: 178440
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Company: Siemens AS
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Can't find what you are looking for?
Let's stay connected
Can't find what you are looking for?
US Only:Review Accommodations for Disability
© Siemens AG, 1996 – 2019