Description de l'offre
Siemens Wind Power and Gamesa have recently merged to create a leader in the renewable energy industry, to provide cleaner, more reliable and more affordable energy to society, and to create lasting value for all stakeholders. With a worldwide installed capacity of 75 GW, Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy has a presence in more than 90 countries and a team of 27,000 employees worldwide. Its end-to-end value chain presence encompasses onshore and offshores wind turbines design, manufacturing, installation as well as cutting-edge service solutions. The global headquarters and legal domicile of the company is located in Zamudio, Spain. The company is listed on the Spanish stock exchange.
As an Operations Support Coordinator you will be joining a busy offshore windfarm operations and maintenance team, supporting the sites multiple systems and processes within the Planning and Stores teams. The role has a variety of administrative duties which support the overall execution of the site maintenance plan. Based in our offices in Ramsgate, Kent you will be working in an often fast paced environment, ensuring the correct tooling and parts are sent out with each team, tracking them accurately and making sure they are consumed to the correct SAP notifications for the work completed. The job will entail uploading the next day’s manifests to the customer planning tool, creating the SAP notifications in preparation for planned work, monitoring the time booked and reporting updates daily to site management.
Responsibilities & Duties Include :
· Monitoring teams deployed in the field, supporting Technicians with their time booking entries and sending SAP notifications to Technicians
· Monitoring/tracking of SAP notifications, hours and parts booked and movement of stock in SAP based on planned work
· Uploading manifests to the customer planning tool
· Attend customer daily meeting and prepare hours and parts reports in preparation.
· Data inputting and administrative support to the Site Technical Supervisors.
· Checking and processing of Fault Reports submitted by Technicians
· Updating picking locations each day based on the parts order sheets.
· Stores House Keeping
· Tool kit tracking and grease & oil sample tracking
Qualifications & Skills:
· Attention to detail
· Good communications skills
· Ability to adapt to changing plans
· Strong MS Excel , Outlook skills
· Experience of working in a Stores environment will be an advantage
· SAP Spiridon experience will be an advantage
· H&S knowledge will be an advantage