We currently have an exciting opening for a Manufacturing Technician II to assemble and test medical equipment (SPECT and PET scanners), as well as assemblies for mechanical calibration with software.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the ability to identify and help resolve electrical and mechanical issues, mechanical alignments, performance & quality testing and loading proprietary company software. Additionally, experienced in trouble-shooting state of the art electronics and assembling major mechanical components preferred. The ideal candidate will possess the ability to follow processes and procedures and work independently.
This position is located in Hoffman Estates, IL.
• Assembling and testing of SPECT and PET scanners using procedures and drawings and hand tools(cordless screwdrivers, Torque wrenches).
• Gathers and records semi-complex production information; enters data into internal computer systems.
• Participates in semi-complex repairing and retesting for product.
• Resolves semi-complex manufacturing related problems affecting daily
• May participate in technical problem solving/troubleshooting support to a manufacturing environment.
• Participates in troubleshooting for machine operations to determine parameters for improving efficiency in a production environment.
· Willing to work with Radioactive sources
· Generally, 2-5 years of successful experience in area of responsibility
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here .
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here .
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here .