Location: ERL S GS1SB LE
Department : SHS TE ME PLM SD PRE
Mode of Employment : Fixed-Term, full-time
Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global team as Intern (f,m,d) to gain experience in research project in medical image reconstruction using AI
Your tasks and responsibilities:
· Together with our experts you will work on deep learning approaches to extract quantitative parameters
· During your internship you will learn more about image reconstruction
· You will broaden your knowledge in field of optimization of deep neural networks to reduce memory requirements
Your qualifications and experience:
· You are a full-time student at one of the universities in Germany studying medical/electrical/computational engineering, computer science, or relevant subject
· According to the guidelines of your university you have to accomplish a mandatory internship of at least 12 weeks to get the necessary credits of your study program
· Besides you have a basic understanding of signal processing, data analysis, machine learning, deep learning
· Furthermore, you’ve already gained experience with python programming
· Important for us: you are familiar with tensorflow, or pytorch
Your attributes and skills:
· Basic knowledge of ultrasound imaging is beneficial
· Last but not least: you are fluent in written and spoken English
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/de/careers
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: email@example.com
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Siemens Healthineers Germany was awarded the Great Place to Work® certificate.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Part-time