With digitalization and the adoption of Industry 4.0 in manufacturing, training is more important than ever to keep employees ’skills up to date with the latest in industrial technology. In support of this need, Siemens Turkey has launched the Digital Experience and Application Center (DEX), a testing, simulation and training center for the machine tool industry, in Istanbul. Spread across 550 square meter, the Digital Experience and Application Center allows machine tool manufacturers and users to experience the integrations of hardware with software solutions as well as that of the physical with virtual worlds.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
• 4th year undergraduate, preferably in Engineering fields,
• Able to work full time least 5 days a week in during the school period (fall semester)
• Mandatory internship (University must pay the social security insurance),
• Eagerness to learn and having a career objective in engineering,
• Basic knowledge on CNC Machine Tools, PLC and Drive Systems is a plus,
• Good command of written and spoken English. German is a plus,
• Good command of MS Office programs,
• People-oriented, self-starter, quick-learner, can take responsibility
As Siemens we believe physical barriers are not related to potential. Only the potential matters to us. Therefore, we look forward to receive applications of candidates with physical barriers and chronic illnesses. We support healthy relationships between candidates with barriers and their colleagues because we believe we can create differences together.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability to the role.Please find more information from our web site
If you need more information please don't hesitate to contact us.
+90 216 459 20 00
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Enerji Sanayi ve Ticaret Anonim Sirketi
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Part-time