· Malvern, United States of America
· Real Estate
The Location Management Finance Professional in Siemens Healthineers' Real Estate team will initiate, execute and evaluate effectiveness of financial location planning, analysis and reporting activities for the North American organization within the business area. Through, data-driven analytics, this role will partner with cross-functional teams for strategic and tactical decision making; support the generation of financial insights in the monthly/quarterly regional results, with focus on Healthineers Real Estate's regional sales and profitability targets. Furthermore, this role will support the global pricing strategy with reporting and analysis as well as evaluation of regional location strategies and deal escalations. This role requires a strong ability to analyze data with quality in mind.
Specific responsibilities include:
· Ensure timely cost and revenue recognition, in line with IFRS16 requirements for all SHS Real Estate locations for the North Americas (NAM)
· Create monthly transparency on regional location performance and target achievement through comprehensive reporting and analysis of results.
· Act as a Controller / Financial partner for the Real Estate location management organization to establish and drive attainment of P&L and asset targets.
· Support the regional location management organization in preparing local occupancy and service agreements.
· Budgeting, forecasting and reporting of SHS RE's full P&L and asset statement for NAM.
· Prepare and evolve monthly, quarterly financial status presentations for HQ and local senior executives.
· Perform ad hoc analysis to support and drive business decision making and projects
· Conceptualize and execute complex analytics for various topics
Capabilities Required for the Position:
· Education: Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance
· Candidates typically have over 10 years of progressive analytical experience combined with extensive experience in business administration
· Ability to distill business processes and results into actionable information for senior leadership; strong presentation skills
· Strong systems skill in SAP BW, expert Excel and PowerPoint capabilities
· Ability to analyze and organize with quality in mind is a main requirement for the position
· Arranging and balancing activities to comply with various tasks and due dates is a key requirement
· Strong attention to detail and strong analytical ability required
· Good communication and networking skills, result and quality orientation as well as a pro-active attitude.
· Excellent team player
Job ID: 197135
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more,Click here .
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more,Click here .
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, clickhere .
Can't find what you are looking for?
Let's stay connected
Can't find what you are looking for?
US Only:Review Accommodations for Disability
© Siemens AG, 1996 – 2020