Lead Control Systems Engineer
We empower our people to stay resilient and relevant in a constantly changing world. We’re looking for people who are always searching for creative ways to grow and learn. People who want to make a real impact, now and in the future. Does that sound like you? Then it seems like you’d make a great addition to our vibrant international team.
We are looking for an Engineer with railway operation knowledge and experience to support the development & delivery of our traffic management solutions and to engage with our customers. This is a technical role with Ops knowledge but working with our senior engineer. This role is a hybrid role working 37 hours per week with overtime available.
You’ll make an impact by ….
- Working as part of an engineering team to design, develop and deliver Railway Traffic Management Systems.
- Develop signalling operations system requirements and end user requirements.
- Production and checking of technical product and training artefacts for Traffic Management Systems in accordance with Siemens and Network Rail processes.
- Support the operational testing of Traffic management Systems.
- Support the Traffic management team by providing signalling operations expertise to ensure Siemens products align to the end-user.
- Identify opportunities for process improvement and be responsible for the management and delivery of new processes.
- Act as mentor to the engineering community and promote personal development via Continuous Professional Development and Personal Development Plans.
Your success will be grounded by …
- Having technical expertise in control systems products
- Having a Railway operations
- Experience in providing training to the education and skills trainers
You'll benefit from….
- Competitive salary
- 26 days holiday with an option to buy/sell up to 5 days per year
- Attractive pension scheme
- Subsidised BUPA Healthcare
Create a better #TomorrowWithUs!
We value your unique identity and perspective and are fully committed to providing equitable opportunities and building a workplace that reflects the diversity of society. Come bring your authentic self and create a better tomorrow with us!
At Siemens we value work life balance and flexible working is something we offer and actively promote across our business. Take a look at Virginia’s story to find out more …workhttps://youtu.be/AoW67rl6GFU