Human Resources Assistant (Part-time)
Siemens Energy Limited
· Handle employees’ inquiries and ad hoc duties as be a HR contact person for HK and Macau
· Responsible for monthly payroll and other C&B functions such as tax filing and employee benefits matters for HK and Macau markets.
· Visa application and follow up administration process with immigration for advice and clarification.
· Maintain employee data in HR Systems such as leave/expense ect. and ensure all records are accurate.
· Compile regular HR related payment and reports
· Well-versed in Employment Ordinance, MPF regulations and other related legal requirements
· Perform any other HR projects as assigned and by request.
· Higher Diploma holder or above in Human Resources Management or related disciplines
· Minimum 1 year relevant working experience, preferably gained in the HR field
· Initiatives with high sense of responsibility, detail-minded, well organized and able to work independently
· Good command in both written and spoken English and Chinese. Proficient in Mandarin is an added advantage
· Well-versed in MS Office applications such as Word, Excel,etc
· Candidates with more experience will be considered as Human Resources Officer
· 20 hours per week depends on business needs
· The candidate will be employed by outsourced company
Organization: Siemens Energy
Company: Siemens Energy Limited
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Part-time