Description de l'offre
What are my responsibilities?
As a mechanical Field Service Engineer for Gas Turbine, you will work closely with the customer using your technical know-how, especially gas turbine knowledge,focus on gas turbine site service/ trouble shooting, including machine assembly or disassembly, support new machine service and commissioning. Work for warrantee items. Other aspects of the role including working as a bridge between PCC, PM, service sales and end customers.
· Mainly focus on site actions like new machine erection or service business.
· Work in conjunction with the customer; support PM with technical concepts including kick off meeting, technical clarification, site action etc. from the early stage to the end of projects.
· Support project development in test equipment, machine, and scope of supply.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
· University Bachelor's Degree in mechanical engineering, or a different suitable academic background. Experience profile is more important than education profile.
· A minimum of 3+ years of mechanical overhaul/ Installation experience for the Industry Gas Turbine. Will be appreciated if candidate has compressor or steam turbine experience.
· Operation knowledge of overall Industry Gas Turbine.
· Be able to adapt own working style to international environment to foster effective cooperation.
· Should be proficient in English (spoken & written).
Job ID: 73568
Organisation: Power Generation Services
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Can't find what you are looking for?
Let's stay connected
© Siemens AG, 1996 – 2018