Are you a forward-thinking and cool-headed undergraduate ready to take your next steps in the world of Engineering? Believe there’s more than one way to secure a successful future in Engineering? So do we. We believe our intern development programme differs from any other. Could this be the next exciting step on your journey... If yes start your career with us at Siemens!
This is a rare opportunity to earn whilst showing your potential to a global innovator. Here at Siemens we build a better world using digital skills to create greener energy, ground breaking software and ingenious inventions.
Embark on your 12 month placement with us whilst taking part in our fantastic intern development programme. We will build an individual training plan to help you to develop the specific skills and knowledge required for your role. By the end of it you will be set up with the best knowledge to equip you for your professional career in Engineering.
· Build upon existing software in the development and maintenance of products.
· Participate in the design and implementation of control systems data.
· Immerse yourself in the assurance, integration and testing.
· Evaluate new products.
· Become a driving force behind the timely and efficient delivery of projects through working closely with different partners.
· Collaborate with project managers and be supervised and supported throughout.
· Preparing and maintaining team resource schedules to identify resource utilisation and work with the Principle Project Engineer to improve resource utilisation.
Here’s what it takes to join some of the world’s brightest minds.
· You are studying for a degree in Electronic Engineering, Computer Science, Physics, Mathematics or other engineering based subjects, having ability to learn and ability to innovate with a strong sense of safety.
· You are a strong and effective communicator across peer group within the company and customers.
What else do I need to know?
You will need to go where this journey takes you. Alongside your role, the intern development programme www.siemens.co.uk/interns will teach softer skills such as communication, teamwork, commercial awareness, digitilisation and innovation. We also offer plenty of opportunity to develop your career whilst offering a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package.
We’re looking for forward-thinking great teammates with the aptitude and attitude to succeed in the world of Control Systems Engineering. Join us and apply now.
The total rewards' package for this role includes a salary of £18,525 per annum. We know that not everyone’s lifestyle is the same, so we operate a flexible benefits scheme where you can tailor your benefits package to suit.
If we all thought the same, we would never think of anything new. That’s why we recruit great minds from all walks of life.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility Limited
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Full-time