At Siemens digital factory in Chengdu (SEWC), our QM department is looking for a motivated and talented Component/Quality Engineer. Equipped/developed with a combined skill set of technical knowledge, quality know-how and digital competence, the role is aiming to explore new opportunities of component/quality engineering in the industry.
· Introduction and qualification of new part; assess and develop technical & quality capability of relevant suppliers; solve material/supplier quality problems.
· Engage new product development & introduction, ensure close loop quality management and continuous quality improvement throughout design, production & service phase.
· Explore, introduce and deploy digital technologies; facilitate the digital transformation in quality area.
· Bachelor’s degree or above, majored in Mechanical / Electronic / Electrical engineering.
· ≥3 years experiences in a quality/process control function or similar.
· Initiative, self-organized fast learner in a dynamic environment.
· Fluent English.
· Experienced with digital technology (e.g. Machine Learning / Data Analytics), relevant programming skill (e.g. Python, C/C++, R) is a plus.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industrial Automation Products Ltd., Chengdu
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time