· Frimley, United Kingdom
· Legal & Compliance
Siemens Healthcare Limited – Commercial Lawyer Vacancy (1 to 3 years PQE)
Siemens Healthineers is looking to hire a commercial lawyer between 1 to 3 years PQE to join the legal team based at our UK head office in Frimley, Surrey which has excellent train links to London.
You will have a good background in commercial law gained from either private practice or in-house. Previous experience of contracts in healthcare projects and/or outsourcing would be helpful but is by no means a pre-requisite; as we are primarily looking for an enthusiastic lawyer with a can do attitude, who enjoys working as part of a team.
This opportunity will provide an astute commercial lawyer with a broad role to challenge their business acumen, whilst working for a leading global brand in a supportive and collaborative environment. The legal team will provide active support and a positive environment for you to learn and develop as a lawyer.
This role would suit a commercial lawyer who is looking for a fresh challenge at global organisation or a corporate solicitor looking to broaden their skill-set.
You will support a diverse business and your workload is likely to be varied, and will include: drafting and negotiating outsourcing agreements, supply, distribution agreements and heads of terms.
Additionally, experience in company secretarial work and knowledge and experience of corporate work such as share and asset sale agreements, and Company law is an added bonus but not a pre-requisite for this role.
At full strength, the Healthcare legal team will comprise (including this role) four/five lawyers and two contract managers.
What will my responsibilities be?
· Demonstrate a willingness to develop an in-depth understanding of the business undertaken by the Healthcare business and the key drivers of all stakeholders in bid submission and contracts.
· Analysing and commenting on invitations to tender and reviewing a wide range of commercial agreements.
· Provide support to the team head in the UK when advising on outsourcing service contracts.
· Draft, negotiate and advise a range of commercial agreements, including framework agreements, supply of goods and services agreements and back to back supplier agreements.
· To advise on company secretarial and corporate law matters would be an added bonus but not a pre-requisite for this role.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
· English qualified commercial lawyer with 1 to 3 years post qualification experience. However, exceptional Newly Qualified lawyers will also be considered for this role.
· Previous experience of contracts in the Healthcare Sector or outsourcing experience would be helpful but is by no mean a pre-requisite.
· Good knowledge and understanding of English law, including in particular contract law and or corporate law, and the practical aspects of contract negotiation.
· Strong communication skills; a highly motivated team player; analytical, professional and proactive.
· Be a team player.
· Ability to deal confidently and build strong relationships with all levels of the organisation, as a business partner.
· Excellent academic record.
· Fluent in spoken and written English.
About Siemens Healthcare Limited :
Siemens Healthcare Limited is a leader of innovation that combines state-of-the-art imaging, laboratory diagnostics, and IT solutions for an earlier prevention and more specific diagnosis, thus enhancing patient care. Providing infrastructure, services and education within this sector, Siemens is at the forefront of technology and advancement.
Job ID: 122388
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Can't find what you are looking for?
Let's stay connected
Can't find what you are looking for?
US Only:Review Accommodations for Disability
© Siemens AG, 1996 – 2019