Description de l'offre
Job ID: 301189
Mode of Employment: Permanent
If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
Mobility goes digital. The Mobility Division is the world’s leading provider of mobility solutions that enable the efficient, safe and environmentally friendly transport of people and goods – and help improve the quality of everyday life for millions of people on all continents. Driven by innovation, we develop intelligent solutions for the increasing digitalization of the transport sector. Our range of offerings includes rail vehicles, rail automation, road traffic management systems and rail electrification. Our data-driven services offer customers value-added that is unique, and not only in our industry. We call this Ingenuity for Life.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
As part of this transformation we are expanding our cloud computing capabilities. We are a young and innovative team working in an Agile setting developing advance data analytics and machine learning solutions for the Siemens Mobility product portfolio. We looking for strong and motivated candidates that are eager to step up and be part of the shaping of the transportation of tomorrow.
· You will be the architect defining the backend, data handling, and database communications to extend our cloud computing capabilities.
· You keep up to date with the newest trends and innovations and develop these solutions in-house.
· You ensure a consolidated and uniform architecture across the various projects.
· You integrate various services and development of the interfaces.
· You push the knowledge transfer across the development team.
Your qualifications – solid and appropriate
· You hold a Bachelor or Master degree in computer science or similar fields.
· Strong programming skills with several years of industry experience and strong knowledge of big data handling and data bases are part of your profile.
· You have strong knowledge of cloud platforms. Knowledge with AWS is a requirement.
· Furthermore you have strong knowledge of distributed computing (Spark, Blaze, ...) and experience with continuous integration and continuous delivery (on AWS an advantage).
· You are experienced in development of Linux platforms. Experiences in security topics are a great advantage.
· At least you have knowledge of data analytics. Statistics and machine learning algorithms are an advantage.
· You are fluent in German and English.
Getting in touch with us – straightforward and direct
if you wish to find out more about the specific business before applying.
+49 (9131) 7-35335
if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Ms. Katarina Szesny .
if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.