Description de l'offre
Locations:Poole, United Kingdom
Job Family:Information Technology
How do you shape the future through IT? We're looking for the makers of tomorrow - the bright and cool-headed undergraduates with the ambition to make a difference through technology and shape the future.
Could this be you? Read on to discover our exciting two year rotational Business IT Graduate Programmewithin the Global Services Information Technology(GS IT) unit of Siemens.
By the end of your two years, you'll have the solid foundations for a career with us.
· Roll your sleeves up on your various placements within GS IT and be part of the core team connecting people and teams across our different business functions
· Get exposure to a range of business and technology challenges
· Work alongside international teams to come up with local improvements to the way we do business
· Get to grips with the specific processes, methods and challenges within each area
· Seek out strategic opportunities for IT and spot ways to better connect the people and places shaping the future
· Get into the innovation and trend-spotting mind-set, and understand how to use the latest technologies to enhance our business and the way we work
GS IT Roles
In GS IT we aim to help all the businesses within Siemens focus on digitalization, whilst also supporting all Siemens employees to use IT products and services as efficiently as possible, making IT an asset to their day to day working lives.
Within the Graduate Programme you will have the chance to undertake placements in three areas of the GS IT business in the UK fulfilling real roles with real responsibility. Whilst in the programme you will participate in a range of trainings alongside graduates from other Siemens graduate programmes, covering topics like team working, digital skills, project management (includingan APM accredited qualification)and communication.
Placements on the scheme will explore areas within Business Engagement, User Engagement and Regional Management Services. These areas are explained below.
Business Engagement is an internal customer facing function that develops and fosters relationships with Siemens business partners. Business Engagement understands captures, describes and assesses business requirements. Business Engagement proactively identifies opportunities to improve business results by offering respective solutions and ensures their timely implementation.
User Engagement (UN) relates to the user's experience in the use of information technology solutions and services provided by Siemens IT. Anend user facing functionthat is responsible to drive efficient and effective use of the IT services, User Engagement will ensure high end user satisfaction and productivity improvements.
Regional Management Services
Regional Management Services (RMS) exists to develop the regional IT organization's culture and productivity through continuous improvement whilst ensuring compliance through the implementation of consistent methodologies, processes and systems. The function also supports the alignment of the region with Global IT strategy, architecture and portfolio management.
Here's what it takes to join some of the world's finest minds. You:
· Graduated with or are on track for a 2:2 degree or above in Business or Information Technology/Information Management combined with Business
· Can see the future potential of technology to shape the way we work and collaborate
· Are a self-starter, can work on your own initiative and have a track record of achieving your goals despite challenges
· Enjoy using technology in business operations to make an impact on the bottom line
· Feel comfortable working in different cultural settings
· May have some experience in: managing projects from start to finish, working in teams, building prototypes, dealing directly withcustomers and thinking strategically
You will be based in Poole, Dorset and there may be opportunities for European travel depending on your role.
Is there anything more valuable than walking into work, knowing you're making a difference? Due to the kind of projects we pursue, on a daily basis, every one of our employees has a strong hand in shaping the future.
Alongside this you will also receive;
· Salary and attractive bonus
· Great holiday allowance
· Worthwhile pension scheme
· Life, Critical Illness and Personal Accident Insurance
· Employee Share Plan
· Private Medical, Dental and Life Insurance
· Perks at Work – Discounts on everyday spending
We're Siemens. A collection of over 348,000 great minds building the future, one day at a time.We build a better world using digital skills to create greener energy, cutting-edge software and ingenious inventions.Bring your curiosity and imagination and help us shape tomorrow.
Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and internationality for 170 years. One of the world's largest producers of energy-efficient, resource-saving technologies, Siemens is a leading supplier of efficient power generation and power transmission solutions and a pioneer in infrastructure solutions as well as automation, drive and software solutions for industry.
Job ID: 82604
Organisation: Global Services
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Full-time
Can't find what you are looking for?
Let's stay connected
Can't find what you are looking for?
© Siemens AG, 1996 – 2018