AskHR Helpdesk RepresentativeOur AskHR team in Poole is recruiting an AskHR Helpdesk Representative for their pensions function. Key to this role will be to provide a professional and consistent first line support to Siemens businesses and all beneficiaries of the Siemens Pensions Benefits Scheme to meet requirements of current policies and procedures. As the AskHR HelpdeskRepresentative, you willown the relationship between the enquirer and the Pensions Back Office department to educate the enquirer on the benefits of self service through the Portal and website as and when available.
What are my responsibilities?
· To provide an accurate first line assistance to members of the pension schemes or other users via the call handling system, e-mail, post, fax and other mediums including scripted common approaches.
· To fulfill commodity queries either 'One and Done' or by following due Contact Centre processes or forward cases or warm transfer the more complex pension related enquiries, whilst ensuring an acceptable service level and grade of service is delivered to all cases.
· Provide professional and courteous service while ensuring problem resolution and customer satisfaction. Deliver and promote superior service in handling problems and complaints.
· Promote strong service delivery ethos within the Pensions Contact Centre environment and 'own' the relationship between the caller and Pensions Back Offices.
· To ensure that the appropriate level of data quality is maintained within the workflow management systems, i.e. C-Ontact and IntelliPen.
· Promote and encourage the use of customer self service capabilities by proactively using contact opportunities to coach and educate customers on available self-service products, as and when available.
· Actively seek ways to build an effective and professional relationship with members, internal and external contacts, grasping every opportunity to gain customer insights on service delivery & to market shared services.
· Proactively seeks feedback to progress own development within the role and takes ownership to enhance knowledge through asking questions and various informative mediums..
· To support others within the team by understanding and sharing workloads and capabilities of other colleagues.
· Ensures knowledge levels are kept up to date by reading and understanding information provided verbally or through written documentation.
· Maintain an up to date working knowledge of customer requirements & shared service environment, sharing knowledge and experience across the Service teams and via the expert knowledge databases.
· Contributes to continuous improvement processes in order to enhance the quality of service provided and the individual customer experience, whilst embracing the lean concepts.
· Performs other duties and ad hoc projects as assigned by the Ask HR Pensions Contact Centre Team Leader.
What do I need to qualify for this opportunity?
· Knowledge and understanding of UK pensions products and services, preferably.
· Must be proficient in MS Office Applications - Outlook; Word; Excel.
· Some experience using pensions systems software and processes, i.e SAP HR, IntelliPen, C-Ontact & Administration Processes.
· Advanced level of customer service delivery skills.
· Important to understand the different types of Businesses supported by the Contact Centre and supporting areas. Ability to build relationships across teams and with callers.
· A proven experience of working with customers via telephone (an advantage).
· Must be able to show experience of initiating process improvements. Ability to work to agreed processes and procedures, whilst being able to challenge when appropriate.
· Having worked in a customer facing role with experience in Administration preferably within a Pensions or Contact Centre environment (an advantage).
· Must show confidence and have the ability to take the lead whilst dealing with telephones calls within the Contact Centre. Able to take a lead from others and understand tasks within the Contact Centre. Ability to work under own initiative.
Siemens provides innovative solutions to help tackle the UK’s major challenges. Siemens has a significant presence throughout the UK, with 13 manufacturing sites and more than 25 major offices. Today the company employs over 13,760 people in the UK, including about 5,000 in the manufacturing sector. Last year’s revenues were £3.36 billion. Electrification, automation and digitalization are the long-term growth fields of Siemens. In order to take full advantage of the market potential in these fields, our businesses are bundled into nine divisions and healthcare as a separately managed business.
Siemens offers a comprehensive reward package which includes a competitive basic salary, bonus scheme, generous holiday allowance and pension. Through our flexible benefits scheme you can select benefits that best suit your lifestyle, including private healthcare.
How do I apply?
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas, of the application form, to the best of your ability as we will use this data to review your suitability for the role.
What else do I need to know?
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuing diversity, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
If you are appointed in to this role you will receive standard Siemens terms, conditions and benefits.