1. Strategic management
1) Understand the potential of the market, suggest the product mix setting, developing the regional market.
2) Set up short, medium and long term objectives and vision of the region
3) Communication of the company's vision and mission to the sales staff in the region.
2. Sales operation management
1) Setup regional performance objectives and sales/market policy, develop action plan and communicate the plan
with sales staff in the region.
2) Follow up and review the action plan.
3) Report to the sales director about the sales, promotion and pricing information in the region.
4) Control of the advertising and promotion budget.
5) Implementation of the SOPs
6) Implementation of the policies and regulation
7) Ensuring the management of the selling information system, like ETMS, customer file, etc.
8) Organization of the marketing, training activities
3. Regional organization and team building
1) Suggestion of the organization and hierarchy in the region
2) Selecting qualified candidates to complete the job in the region
3) Training and developing the team using tools like core competency system, performance evaluation, career development, training, coaching etc)
4) Motivation of the team
5) Implementation of the HR policies, Company policies and SOPs
1) Collecting and reporting of competitors' information
2) Keep in touch with the hospitals, local society and the government
3) Follow up and controlling the representatives to use ETMS
JOB-HOLDER ENTRY REQUIREMENTS:
College Degree or Above
Experience & knowledge:
· At least 6 years with pharmaceutical industry
· At least 4 years sales force management experience
· Industry/product knowledge
· Good Execution Experience
· Good Sales Management skills
· Good Communication skills
· Good interpersonal skills
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.