According to the request and action plan of the IPD function.
· Devote to promoting and developing cooperation program related to area vaccination and circulating management to build favorable marketing atmosphere.
① IPV Pub program management;
② Area execution on vaccination procedures and policies;
③ Coordination with the authorities/institutes on tendering policies of vaccines;
④ Area execution of circulation policies on related vaccines
⑤ Push forward Flu Pub program of the aged in some provinces;.
· Setup regular visiting system and build professional and privileged relationship with provincial and key municipal HFPC, CDC, FDA officers to achieve business goals.
· Setup and update account files, upload it to company's unified platform integrated datebase.建立及更新客户档案，上传公司，统一平台整合资料库。
· Build and maintain area academic platform to support area business and product development.
· Regularly perfect the information of area programs.
(Required education, experience, certifications, and competencies.)
· A degree in life sciences such as biological, medical, or pharmaceutical or degree in marketing or business administration from a credible institution
· Good in dealing with officials in the Central Government and local government
· At least 3 years' experience working in a similar capacity in the KDM function with a multinational pharmaceutical, biological and/or vaccines company with a record of achievements in advancing the interests of multinational companies
· Good communication skills in both the written and oral form
· Good computer skills in Office Word, Excel, Power-point, Outlook, and office facilities
· Good writing skill is required
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.