Description de l'offre
Developing and executing against Public Affairs goals and strategy, and engaging key public affairs stakeholders. The Lead will engage and support asthma as well as the upcoming type 2 inflammation disease areas to further Sanofi's interests within these advocacy communities.
Working with US PA Immunology Head to manage internal relationships, develop third-party alliances, and effectively communicate progress internally to align resources in order to impact Public Affairs goals.
Identifying key opportunities to engage the external asthma and other type 2 inflammation / pipeline communities and support activities that improve health for patients.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
· Execute against goals, strategy and engagement of key public affairs stakeholders to support Sanofi's interests within the asthma as well as other type 2 inflammation advocacy communities:
· Patient associations / advocates & groups
· Medical / scientific societies
· Think tanks and Public health foundations
· Collaborate across external affairs (government relations, policy, market access, CSR, and communications), business units, medical affairs, and R&D to ensure alignment and deliver maximum value to external asthma and other type 2 inflammation partners.
· Represent Sanofi and participate in relevant external meetings throughout the year. Listen to the needs of asthma and other type 2 inflammation patients and providers and bring key insights into the organization. Establish or maintain Sanofi as a trusted partner with patient and provider groups by identifying common goals and areas of collaboration, and proposing and executing programs to achieve those goals
· Analyze market trends, issues, and environmental factors to anticipate opportunities and risks of importance to Sanofi; work with appropriate functions to counsel management and impact business decision-making process.
· Assure full compliance with all corporate, industry, and regulatory guidelines.
· Must be able to travel approximately 30% of the time.
- BA/BS in scientific, business, public affairs, policy or related field; Masters preferred.
- 5-7 years' experience in the pharmaceutical industry.
- 2+ years' experience in public affairs, advocacy, policy, or government relations.
- Advocacy experience in specific therapeutic area preferred
· The right balance of
· Partnership skills: able to develop collaborative partnerships with external public affairs stakeholders
· Strategic thinking: able to align function's objectives with overall business strategy; able to anticipate and address issues in an evolving and complex environment
· Execution excellence: able to implement programs from planning to execution with tangible impact and measurable results
· Outstanding writing and communication skills with the ability to distill and present complex information in a clear and convincing manner for diverse audiences.
· Able to build and maintain strong relationships with public affairs organizations based on deep understanding of their vision and goals and insight on how we can be best partner to achieve common goals.
· Excellent interpersonal and project management skills.
· Adaptable/flexible and able to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
· Strong drive to achieve superior results.
· Successful experience or demonstrated understanding in advocacy/public policy.
· Ability to think creatively and bring innovative solutions to business challenges.
Sanofi Inc. and its U.S. affiliates are Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employers committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race; color; creed; religion; national origin; age; ancestry; nationality; marital, domestic partnership or civil union status; sex, gender, gender identity or expression; affectional or sexual orientation; disability; veteran or military status or liability for military status; domestic violence victim status; atypical cellular or blood trait; genetic information (including the refusal to submit to genetic testing) or any other characteristic protected by law.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.