Description de l'offre
The Competitive Intelligence Lead is expected to drive the competitive research and assessments which proactively support Bioverativ's rare blood disorder franchise. This position will enable the organization to progress to a more competitive ready state by ensuring organizational awareness of current and future competitive threats. This individual will ensure their stakeholders have line of sight into current and future competitive threats, formulate and test hypotheses, synthesize implications and be responsible for cross-functional coordination. This role reports into Business Operations and will act as a subject matter expert on competitors.
· Track competitor and market activity including, but not limited to, clinical trials, regulatory activity, stakeholder engagement (i.e. promotional activity), news releases, scientific publications, earnings / investor updates
· Manage and integrate information collected from CI as well as other functions including Market Research, Medical, Market Access, Regulatory to formulate an over-arching assessment
· Work closely with the Decision Support team – market research, forecasting, analytics – to develop integrated assessments on key business questions
· Provide context and objective analysis of competitive (commercial, clinical, regulatory and scientific) information to enable actions and business decision-making
· Synthesize disease area pipelines, competitive timelines, clinical development maps, product profiles and market overviews
· Develop and communicate implications of competitor positioning, market-shaping and clinical development strategies
· Attend medical and community conferences, leading or participating in setting expectations, onsite coverage, and reporting post-congress assessments
· Create outputs including monthly deliverables, earnings call summaries, high profile alerts
· Communicate and ensure alignment with critical cross-functional stakeholders
· Evaluate, select and manage external vendors and resources
· Support cross-functional stakeholders' ad-hoc requests
· The role requires ~10% travel
· Master's level or above preferred
· Minimum 3+ years of experience in the biopharmaceutical sector in execution of competitive intelligence and/or strategy projects across multiple therapeutic areas
· Ability to collect, interpret and contextualize insights; history of delivering competitive and market assessments with strategic implications
· Ability to integrate multiple pieces of disparate information from CI, Market Research, Medical, Market Access, Regulatory, Research, etc. to formulate one's own assessment
· Strong relationship management skills with internal stakeholders and external vendors
· Ability to influence strategic decision making
· History of strong written and verbal communication, strong PowerPoint skills
Sanofi US Services, Inc. and its U.S. affiliates are Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employers committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race; color; creed; religion; national origin; age; ancestry; nationality; marital, domestic partnership or civil union status; sex, gender, gender identity or expression; affectional or sexual orientation; disability; veteran or military status or liability for military status; domestic violence victim status; atypical cellular or blood trait; genetic information (including the refusal to submit to genetic testing) or any other characteristic protected by law.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.